Sunday, May 26, 2013

Busy times :(

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that I might not be able to upload much art the next month..
I'm going to have a reeeeeeally busy times with examines -.-
But I will try and see if I can find some time to make you some drawings ;-)
Maybe even a youtube video!
I will be taking a break from study on Friday, where I'm going to COPENHAGEN and buy some clothes
and defiantly some copic markers as well! I think I will be buying E00, R12, E04, E01, E11, B60, C9 and maybe some for hair colors as well.. But I'm not sure.. It depends on how many of them I can get in ciao.
If I need to buy most of them in sketch, the money will run out pretty fast <.<
Soo.. I'll see.. ^^

Last Friday (24 may) I drawn train heartnet! He is such a cutie ^^
The first thing my boyfriend asked me as he walked into my room, after he arrived at my home, was "Is that for me!?" So I gave it to him ^^ hehe
This is it:


I am soooooo Happy with the outcome!
He turned out soo cool :D
This is both promarkers and copics.
They work quite good together ^^

I'm sorry that I don't have any more to show you ._. ..
But this is it for the time being.. I hope I can't get some time to create some more art ^^
See you till' then ^^

Then it's English exam tomorrow.  - In writing. I hope I get a great grade :O
I got 5 hours. The first hour is grammar test, where I can't use any helping tools, which means
no computer, no translater, no notes. Only brain!
Then the next four hours I'm going to write a composition which need to fill about 2 A4 pages on computer. Here I'm able to use translater and notes ^^ No internet though ;-)
That's the Danish form of the English in writing exam :-)!

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment