Thursday, June 6, 2013

First oral exam done and several copics richer ;-)

Hello everybody!

Sorry for the lag of updates.. But as I have told you, my examines keep me so busy :(
I'm done with the writing examines, and had my first oral today.
I got 12 (which is the highest grade giving in Denmark, it is equal to an A in the ECTS scale.
I'm very proud! Next oral exam will be this Monday and it is in English. I'm quite confident about that one, but no matter how sure I am in my case, I'll always be nervous.. damn nerves!

I got mail today!! Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!
Some copic sketch markers arrived for me :')
I have some collection now! 33 markers! woooa :D
See! Im so so so happy! My current collection consist of:
E000, E00, E01, E02, E04, E07, E11, E18, E21, E34, E37, E47, E49, E50, E51, E53, E57, E71, E77, E97, YR0000, YR00, R000, R00,R12,R32, B60,C1,C3,C5,C7,C9 and 100
The reason behind I have so many E colors and skin colors in general is because my intention is to use Copics to skin and hair. So until I have enough money, I will continue use my promarkers ^^
I have 105.. So I better use them xD haha

oh! I need you to tell you my great discover. You know what a white pen corrector does right?
Paint white of course Tina -.- dorrh!!!.. Oh well, but you are also familiar with the texture right?
Pretty creamy, messy, never-want-to-dry-completely sort of.
Well! I found this really cool ink pen in white which paint white, but does not smudge at all!
Do your self a favor, fellow artists, and buy this amazing pen! mine is a "Hybrid 10mm ball medium"
It is a: Pigment gel ink pen in white

It does looks like this a lot..

I hope you're doing okay :-) I will opload art soon.. I've been practicing a bit!

Take care :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment